Photography is an expansive art form that includes more than just portraiture, landscape or glamor photography. Both professional and amateur photographers may favor specific types of photography over others. While a professional photographer may work in photojournalism, an amateur may be particularly interested in macro-photography. Read on to learn more about the various types of photography.
Featured Featured Article
Many photographers crave their own darkroom to process pictures. If you are building your own darkroom, don’t fret! It’s easier than you think. Even a beginner can turn a garage or an extra room into a darkroom dream-come-true. The basic requirements for a darkroom are running water, light blockage, a dry area to dry your pictures and sturdy work surfaces. To lightproof a darkroom, ...Read More »
- Taking Memorable Photos of Children By Nancy Hill Children are a favorite subject for many photographers. Advertisers know a photo of an adorable child will ...Read More »
- Traveling with Photo Equipment By Nancy Hill Traveling with photo equipment can get complicated, but traveling without photo equipment would be pointless to anyone ...Read More »
- Storing Digital Photos By Nancy Hill I was fortunate to have a mentor who taught me on the day he took me under ...Read More »
- Presenting Your Photographs By Nancy Hill Did you ever notice how much more people ooh and aah over a gift wrapped in beautiful ...Read More »
- Darkroom Construction Many photographers crave their own darkroom to process pictures. If you are building your own darkroom, don’t fret! It’s easier ...Read More »