Metal Prints Features
- Printed on aircraft aluminum with baked on enamel coating
- High-definition printing with satin finish
- Printed utilizing six-color UV/LED heat cured inks
- Rounded edges for a finished look and safety
- 1/2” mounting blocks adhered to the back with hanging hardware or keyholes
- Many standard sizes and custom sizes available
- Lightweight and durable
- Easy ordering process, with editing features and fast turnaround
- Crafted in Houston, Texas
Metal is a unique way to display your photos and images. Your pictures are printed directly to an aircraft aluminum metal surface with a baked-on enamel coating using a UV/LED cured high-definition direct printing system. Images turn out bright, vibrant and have a beautiful matte satin finish. The prints include mounting blocks on the back with a key-hole or hangers so they stand-off the wall giving your print depth and dimension.
Photography.com is part of the Horizon Group of companies which has been in business since 1979 and based in Houston, Texas. Horizon Worldwide is one of the largest Custom Photo, Wall-Art and Décor Manufacturers in the US. The company owns and operates a full-service publishing, manufacturing and imaging production facility that spans over 135,000 square feet.